From cookbooks and self-help guides to stylish clothing and clothing rental, the subscription-based services offered by retail stores are growing in every dimension as consumers want to focus on important things rather than going out shopping for this stuff.
As women, you can make the most of these subscription services as many of them are targeted toward making life easier.
Passion-ista is a renowned brand offering subscription-based shipments of carefully curated accessories.
How Does Passion-ista Work
Doorstep delivery of accessories is nothing new. The difference lies in the fact that Passion-ista’s subscription option does not ask you to pick out your accessories, as compared to the online shopping option.
The platform has a qualified team of stylists who work tirelessly to match all things beautiful to your style profile before sending the package to you.
Perhaps one of the biggest reasons behind Passion-ista’s popularity is that it offers superb value for the money.
Many subscribers have estimated that the jewelry items received in the Passion-ista subscription box have a total worth of up to a $250.
However, in many cases, you can get them at a value price of only $99.00. Such huge savings are reason enough for most women to subscribe to Passion-ista’s quarterly accessory shipment.
And if you think that the Passion-ista accessory box is probably yet another bland box filled with so-so samples, let me stop you right there. Although the concept seems quite unappealing, the whole process and the final box is worth all the patience and trust.
The Passion-ista subscription box makes shopping for accessories easier because you do not have to guess which type of cosmetics and accessories will be suitable for you.
To eliminate the trouble of making a choice, Passion-ista offers a crew of qualified stylists who will evaluate your personality, likes, and dislikes against different style options to prepare the ultimate Passion-ista accessory box for you.
What is even more attractive about Passion-ista products is that they cannot be bought from any other store.
By doing so, the platform has kindled the interest of many selective women by sparking an element of exclusiveness in its products. The sole appeal of getting unique products is strong enough to attract many ladies into buying these subscription boxes.
A perfectly executed and savvy marketing tactic, in my humble opinion.
So, how does Passion-ista work, you ask?
The following steps will show you everything you need to know:
- Answer a few questions: In order to ensure that the stylists are well aware of your style preferences, Passion-ista asks you to fill out a small questionnaire in which you are asked about your color choices and size. This step helps with the style curation process.
- Shipment of boxes: Once the stylists have handpicked relevant cosmetics and accessories to meet your style needs, the boxes will be shipped right to your doorstep. Since Passion-ista offers quarterly membership, you will receive four boxes per year.
- Once you have received your Passion-ista box, open it to get surprised by the random assortment of fun and fabulous accessories included within.
This platform has done much to keep the interest of subscribers alive despite the seemingly sluggish quarterly shipment of boxes.
The first tactic is that the boxes contain a totally random assortment of jewelry and/or styling products. Here, the keen ability of the stylists to curate the very best package is exhibited.
Types of Clothing Available
The Passion-ista box mainly features seasonal accessories and cosmetics.
Here is what a typical box will contain in it:
- Complete fashion accessory ensembles for every season
- Stylist-curated fashion accessories
- Unique, private-label fashion accessories not to be found in any other stores
- A new look for every season
- Members-only flash discounts and sales
Quarterly Subscription: A payment of $99 (non-refundable) is charged to your credit card when you sign up for this plan. Once the payment is made, your seasonal accessory box will be shipped to you.
If you subscribe between two seasons, we will make sure to take extra time to curate a special “timeless accessory” box for you.
Here is a breakdown of seasonal boxes to help you understand the whole concept:
- Winter Box: Shipping starts Dec. 1st
- Spring Box: Shipping starts March 1st
- Summer Box: Shipping starts June 1st
- Fall Box: Shipping starts Sept 1st
Yearly subscription (Prepaid available): Once you sign up for this package, your credit card will be charged $376. In this package, you will receive all the boxes which we would be sending on quarterly subscriptions.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
The founder of Passion-ista claims that the idea of this platform was born from her interest in jewelry and retail stores, and her belief that fashion accessories are something that everyone buys.
The goal of this platform is to provide the customers with the trendiest collection of private label accessories which cannot be found anywhere but Passion-ista.
Here are a few other choices if Passion-ista doesn’t appeal to you, or you just want to expand your horizons:
- Urbane Box: A subscription-based clothing platform which sends perfectly tailored outfits to both men and women.
- Stitch Fix: A platform which is as focused on personalization as it is on the convenience of subscription.
- Yoga Club: A self-improvement women’s platform that sends out an athletic wear box every month.
- Private label accessory collection which is unique to Passion-ista
- Random assortment of accessories which conform to your style preferences
- Monthly flash sales for members only
- Flash discounts for members only
- Seasonal gifts for subscribers in the form of the ultimate $500 box
- Gift cards available
- Quarterly or annual subscriptions are the only options
- Subscription delivery will be activated automatically if you forget to terminate it on time
Overall, Passion-ista is an interesting platform for women who want to get their hands on beautiful jewelry pieces without stepping outside or ordering online.
Apart from the quarterly subscription, everything seems to coming up roses with Passion-ista’s subscription box.