RescueBox is a subscription service for pets for a cause! Your subscription to RescueBox will also provide food and vaccines for rescue animals who desperately need our help.
Every monthly subscription comes with premium products for your pet, and RescueBox will donate two vaccinations and five lbs. of food to needy shelter pets.
Not only will you receive a loot box of toys and treats for your pet, but you will also help provide for other pets who aren’t as fortunate as your furbaby.
RescueBox caters to dogs of any size, as well as cats. This means that regardless of whether you prefer cats or dogs, RescueBox can provide treats for your pets.
Table of Contents
How Does RescueBox Work?
RescueBox works by taking the stress of shopping out of your hands and into the hands of their expert. Instead of going out to find new treats for your dog or cat, RescueBox will do that for you. They will provide your pet with treats sourced from the USA or other First World Nations, so you will never have to worry about your pet’s safety when working over these treats.
As an added treat for you, keep in mind that even when vacuum-sealed or carefully wrapped, the RescueBox still contains wonderful treats. Your dog or cat will be able to smell it, and they will be very excited. They know what’s inside and they will want you to open it right away.
Subscribers will receive a monthly box filled with unique, hand-picked treats for your pet to enjoy. Every month a new box will arrive to make sure that your pet is always satisfied.
To subscribe, you need to:
- visit their website
- register for your subscription account
- select your desired payment plan
- wait for your monthly loot box in the mail
All loot boxes ship out every 12th of the month, so make sure you look out for yours in the mailbox. You can expect them in your mailbox by the 21st.
Part of the RescueBox appeal is that they provide five pounds of food and two vaccines to pets in need via their partners at Rescue Bank; this means that you will help less fortunate dogs and cats while treating your pet.
Types of Boxes Available
Inside each RescueBox package, you will receive several high-quality delicacies, including reward treats and chewing treats. Among the treats I’ve seen are smoked pig’s ears, large marrow bones, and meat flavored pellets. These meals are ideal for pets that like to work their teeth on savory goodies.
The company sources most of its products from the USA, as noted in the packaging. The rest of the contents will come from Canada or Mexico. There are no products inside the box that come from developing nations. Not only will this reduce prices, as they don’t come from overseas, but it will also assure you that your pets will not get exposed to risky materials.
All of the treats and edibles in RescueBox are USDA approved and are tested for the safety of your pet, regardless of breed and age. Also, each monthly box will have an offer for additional products for your dog or yourself. These offers give you further opportunities to help other pets in the country.
As a box subscription company, Rescuebox offers four different subscription plans :
- 1 month commitment = $29.95/box with monthly renewal. RescueBox will donate 5 pounds of food to shelter pets and vaccinate two shelter pets through their partners at Rescue Bank.
- 3 month commitment = $27.95/box one-time billing of $83.85, renewed every three months. RescueBox will donate 15 pounds of food to shelter pets and vaccinate six shelter pets through their partners at Rescue Bank.
- 6 month commitment = $25.45/box one-time billing of $152.70, renewed every six months. RescueBox will donate 30 pounds of food to shelter pets and vaccinate 12 shelter pets through their partners at Rescue Bank.
- 12 month commitment = $23.45/box one-time billing of $281.40, renewed every year. RescueBox will donate 60 pounds of food to shelter pets and vaccinate 24 shelter pets through their partners at Rescue Bank.
Keep in mind that the cost of shipping is free if you live in the Continental United States (CONUS). If you are from Hawaii or Alaska, there is a modest shipping fee of $5.95 per box.
Additionally, subscriptions renew automatically based on the plan that you select. For example, if you choose the 12-month subscription, then you will receive 12 Rescueboxes at a rate of one per month. At the end of the 12 months, you will be renewed for another 12 months. Of course, you may cancel or disable autorenewal if you wish.
RescueBox was founded to combine two unmet needs in the pet world. The first need is that dogs and cats frequently run through their supply of treats and chewables at a quick pace. Thus, there is a need to replace these chewables and treats with frequent visits to the store, which can be inconvenient to pet owners.
The second need is that pet rescues are often underfunded and underresourced. Given the opportunity, many pet lovers would like a chance to help out.
RescueBox allows pet owners to provide for their pets and help pets who have yet to find an owner and their forever home.
If Rescuebox isn’t your style, you can try these alternatives:
- BarkBox – BarkBox provides themed loot boxes containing toys, treats, and healthy items for your furbaby to enjoy. Barkbox promises that each month comes with a new theme to keep every experience unique and enjoyable for your dog.
- Kit Nip Box –As the name suggests, Kit Nip Box is the other beloved species of furbaby. Cats will have their senses and lives brightened every month by their Kit Nip Box.
- The Dapper Dog – DapperDogBox is made, especially for your dapper dog. Everything your chic dog needs is delivered conveniently to your door every month.
- Easy to navigate website with well-made FAQs.
- Items come from the United States and Canada.
- Shipping is free within the continental United States.
- The subscription comes with a donation of food and vaccines to pet shelters.
- The automatic subscription renews.
- RescueBox consists entirely of treats no toys.
RescueBox works by providing you with two sources of good feelings. Not only will you provide your pet with premium treats that come from the USA or other First World Nations, but you will also feel good because you are going help out pets in need.
Personally, the feeling of being able to help out furbabies who are not as fortunate as mine is a big plus. My heart breaks for such unfortunates. So, the idea that my subscription can help provide them food and vaccinations triggers the buying decision for me.
Equally important for me is that the treats do not come from Third World countries where the safety of the product is a cause for concern.