Sports taught in early childhood prime children for vital social and life skills.
They teach kids to cope with challenges and loss, be good team players, depend on others and be dependable, and instill confidence to step onto the playing field.
Kids will stop playing a sport and lose interest in it if the game is not fun anymore.
That’s why parents are encouraged to try their best to keep children engaged in sports for as long as possible.
Enter Sports Box Co. a monthly subscription service aimed at just that.
How Does Sports Box Co. Work?
Starting a subscription with Sports Box Co is easy.
Simply log-on to the website, choose one of six sports for your child, provide some information about your young athlete – gender, for example – then select your subscription plan.
If you need to make a one-off purchase, don’t fret. Several gift-box options for any sport and any age group are available.
Browse through the one-time boxes section to peruse the existing sport choices and, to make a bulk order for a facility or event, click on the special-orders icon.
Types of Kits Available
Six different sports kits are available for children of all ages and skill levels.
- Batter Up Box – learn about baseball
- Gridiron Box – learn about football
- Hoops Box – learn about basketball
- Corner Kick Box – learn about soccer
- Laxx Box – learn about lacrosse
- Power Play Box – learn about hockey
Subscription boxes include curated and customized sports gear and accessories, training aids, collectibles, swag, snacks, and more.
These handpicked products come from both established and niche brands that provide high-quality sporting merchandise for your children.
An effort is made to ensure these products have a value of at least $35.
Each subscription box also includes an information card with training tips and practice drills.
The cards equip kids with valuable tips to improve in their chosen sport, as well as guides to lead them during practice.
These tips vary each month, so your children learn something new with every box. (Note that the one-time boxes don’t include this info card.)
The kits are targeted to your children according to their ages and favored sports.
Some months can, however, contain similar training aids across all age groups, when appropriate.
Sporting Box Co. subscriptions are reasonably priced compared to other brands.
- Monthly subscription boxes start at $26.99 per month.
- One-time boxes retail at $24.99 per box and higher, depending on what you choose.
- Should you need to cancel your monthly subscription, do so before the 5th of each month.
- Multi-month plans can cancel at any time before the next renewal and will still get the remaining merchandise already included in their paid subscription.
- There is a bulk purchase discount for those, for instance, buying for a team, class, or event. These orders can be customized to fit a range of budgets and needs.
Sports Box Co offers an upgrade on your subscription as your child advances in age and skillsets.
You can also change of sports at no extra charge. Just log-in to your account and update your preferences. Your new upgraded subscription plan will arrive with your subsequent renewal.
Shipping in the continental U.S. is free, and shipping to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii costs $12.99 per box.
Shipping prices for one-time boxes may vary, so confirm the shipping charges noted on the product pages to ascertain your costs.
Shipping of one-time gift boxes takes two business days from the date of purchase and adds $3.99 per box.
Subscription boxes are shipped every 20th and 25th of the month.
Founded by Coach Joe, a father of five kids (three boys, two girls), Sports Box Co. is a small e-commerce business categorized under the gift-and-subscription-box industry.
The company started as Batter UP! Box but later grew into Sports Box Co. to provide six different customized boxes for sports-loving kids.
This company passionately believes that participating in athletics shapes a child’s future in unique ways that are impossible through any other activity.
For your child to maintain interest in playing sports long-term, they must first enjoy and delight in participating in them now.
That’s why Sports Box Co. fostered its mission to create customized sporting boxes that keep sporting fun!
Sports Box Co. is also partnered with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Connecticut, where they donate boxes throughout the year.
In the future, the company plans to implement a donation option, where customers can give the gift of sports to children who otherwise may not have the means to access equipment.
Other sporting boxes that provide fascinating products curated for your children include:
- Bluum offers relevant mother-and-baby products via subscription, depending on your infant’s developmental stage.
- Sensory Theraplay boxes contain 5-6 toys, handpicked by occupational therapists, to help develop your child’s sensory-motor skills. They are especially helpful for children living with autism.
- Cooper and Kid subscription boxes are filled with books, ideas, projects, and toys targeted to encourage father-and-child bonding.
- Awesome training gear with an assortment of fun accessories
- Variety delivered every month; your children will never be bored
- Subscription changes are simple and free
- The company accepts various payment forms – credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and PayPal
- Delivers affordable, high-quality products
- The website is easy to navigate
- The company does not offer a money-back guarantee
- No free trials
- No price-matching feature
Kids may stop playing or lose interest in a sport if it stops being fun.
Keeping it exciting builds the zest for them to practice more, play more, and master their game throughout their youth and beyond.
With customized products based on age and sport, a Sports Box Co. subscription allows your child to keep enjoying sports, while also developing their skills.
We highly recommend Sports Box Co. products. After all, even Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods first adored their respective sports as children.
Given time, encouragement, and practice, they grew to master their games and enjoyed all the developmental benefits that come with playing them!
Leave a Reply