Are you fearful of sweets because of your allergies?
Tasterie’s snack subscription service is here to save the day, with scrumptious allergen-free food.
How Does Tasterie Work?
Tasterie’s goal is to deliver to your doorstep tasty, allergen-free snacks from across the world that adults and kids can enjoy.
Based on our experience with this snack subscription service, it appears they’ve successfully achieved their goal.
The Tasterie team researches the unique treats each country has to offer, selects the best ones, and then lets you pick the ones that best suit your dietary and food allergy needs.
The benefit of this is, regardless of what allergies you may have, you can get a delicious box of snacks and enjoy it without having to worry about anaphylactic shock or other allergic reactions.
Safety is just as high a priority as flavor at Tasterie.
Each food goes through a rigorous selection process that ensures the quality and tastiness of every food and snack.
Inside each box, you’ll find 6-10 high-quality foods. You’ll also find recipes and health tips to optimize your diet and tickle your palate.
None of the box’s food content will be sample sized, which means you can enjoy your pack even longer.
Opt for Tasterie’s Signature Box, and you get desserts, power snacks, a full-size meal replacement, and other treats to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The ordering process is straightforward and can be completed in three simple steps:
- Select a box containing your preferred allergen-free food combination.
- Subscribe and make your selection. The snacks that match your preference will be delivered to your doorstep every month in a pretty box.
- Enjoy the contents of your first tasteriebox and discover all the flavors you’ve been missing.
Types of Snacks Available
Tasterie allows you to select a snack box to match your allergy and dietary needs from the following options:
- Fish and Shellfish-Free
- Top 8 Allergy Free
Regardless of which of the above options you go for, you’ll get a box with at least five hand-picked snack items that have been verified free of your stated allergens.
Snack items you’ll typically find in a Tasterie box are allergy-free snack bars, chips, condiments, baking mixes, candies, pretzels, and others.
Items in our box that wowed us were:
- Nature’s Bakery Fig Bar: Great fig bars. Being void of dairy, gluten, artificial colors and flavors, high fructose corn syrup, and preservatives, makes this a healthy snack for anyone of any age at any time of day.
- Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Snacks: These might be made with vegans in mind, but this chewy delight is a flavor bomb for anyone with a sweet tooth who’d like to dodge the dangers of high fructose corn syrup and gluten.
- Go Organic Hard Candies: A gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO candy that’s great to have around when craving sweetness.
- Blackberry Patch Strawberry Ice Cream Topping: Made with lemon juice, strawberries, and pure cane sugar, this makes for an interesting ice cream topping—or, depending on your sweet tooth, you can enjoy it as is.
- Better Batter Yellow Cake Mix: This is a 100% vegan and gluten-free cake batter. Add water, eggs, oil, and anything else you’d like, toss in the oven to bake, and you’ve got yourself a whole cake or set of cupcakes to indulge yourself.
Tasterie wants you to be able to afford the pleasure of a box of delectable snacks curated from across the globe.
Their allergen-free subscription boxes are shipped out monthly, and you can select a subscription length that best suits your needs and budget.
For instance, you can opt for either a monthly subscription or one that lasts for three or six months.
If you want peace of mind in the knowledge that a delectable box of allergen-free treats will be at your front door every month, especially if you are a parent with kids with allergies, you might as well opt for on of the annual subscriptions.
It’s worth noting that the longer your subscription plan is, the more cost-effective it’ll be in the long run.
The monthly subscription costs $29.95. If you’ve chosen a longer-term subscription, you can pause or cancel it at your convenience.
Before Tasterie was started in 2011 by Lama Rimawi, a physician mom, her goal was to get tasty treats that her sons could enjoy without having to be fearful of an allergic reaction.
Her goal soon transformed into setting up a company that delivered great tasting foods that were allergen-free and of the highest standard.
These foods would be sourced from all over the world and would encourage healthy eating among kids and adults.
Lama Rimawi has succeeded in her goals through Tasterie’s convenient snack subscription that delights the appetites of people who can now indulge their palates without the fear of food allergies or intolerances.
The company is situated in the Greater Boston Area of New England, USA.
- Universal Yums: This unique snack subscription service provides unique confectionary selections from its featured country of the month.
- MunchPak: A snack subscription service that delivers to your doorstep a curated box of popular snacks from different parts of the world.
- Danas Bakery: This is the go-to choice for foodies that want French Macarons and other delectable confectionaries with an American twist in a single box.
We loved a lot of things about Tasterie’s box, such as:
- The allergen-free food
- Having five to six tasty options that can be served as a small breakfast or lunch, snack, or even a light dinner
- Full refund policy for dissatisfied customers
- Healthy treats for people of all ages
- Its attractive boxes
- Free shipping
- Regular updates with new products
On the downside, we were bummed out by the fact that:
- Tasterie only ships to the US and its immediate environs
- The company ships deliveries only on the 15th of every month. This means all orders made after the 15th will be delayed until the following month
If you like the sweet things in life and want to enjoy them without fears of breaching your vegan lifestyle or an allergic reaction, Tasterie is the snack subscription service for you.
The foods in each box are varied and healthy without compromising on taste or quality. However, compared to similar boxes that are not alergen-free they are more expensive.
That being said, for those with a need for alergen-free food, Tasterie will be one of the best subscription boxes you can purchase.
Leave a Reply