Are you a barbecue enthusiast looking to explore new tastes and flavors?
Or maybe you are looking for new weapons to add to your BBQ arsenal?
If you’ve answered yes to either question, then consider joining the Grill Masters Club, a monthly subscription box of BBQ goodies delivered right to your doorstep.
Read on to learn what Grill Masters Club has to offer and how it works.
How Does Grill Masters Club Work?
Each month, the Grill Masters Club team curates a unique package for your grilling adventures.
The company sources, tests, and ships everything from their headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, and each package is crafted on a particular creative culinary theme, such as “Exotic Fruits and Spice” or “The Twisted Texan.”
The products are sourced from a few select manufacturers, presenting you an opportunity to sample new items that may not ordinarily be available in your area.
However, to be able to try all these exciting grilling goodies, you’ll need to sign up and choose your preferred monthly plan.
You can choose a one-, three-, six-, and twelve-month subscription, and each offer different features, so you can choose the one that suits your needs. Once you subscribe, you’ll receive a box of four to five new and different products each month.
These products may include any combination of barbeque sauces, seasonings, rubs, hot sauces, grilling accessories, and wood chips.
The packages also include a reference card with tips on using the different products in your cooking regime, as well as some basic information on the products’ manufacturers.
In addition, Grill Masters Clubs sends you a recipe that works in conjunction with the theme of the month.
Other benefits you get from a Grill Masters Club membership are an e-mail newsletter and a members-only Facebook group.
These supply you with ongoing videos and articles geared to help you refine your barbeque skills.
The content is very resourceful, supplying you with recipes, tips, and grilling techniques, and it’s updated multiple times a week.
What’s more, you get a chance to enjoy members-only special giveaways and discounts on various products.
Types of Items Available
The themes, recipes, and techniques included in the boxes vary from month to month.
However, the main elements never change.
Grill Masters Club always offers a variety of well-researched, hand-picked grilling supplies, which include:
- BBQ Sauce – The company offers some of the world’s finest BBQ sauces that will tickle the fancy of any meat enthusiast.
- BBQ Rub – A rub is a base for enriching the flavor of your BBQ. Grill Masters Club offers a selection of exotic rubs and spices from all around the world.
- Wood Chips – The company provides its customers with wood chips from a wide variety of trees to add that wonderful smokiness to your meat.
- Chef’s Choice—This is a surprise item that is included in the box each month. It is a personally selected treat courtesy of the Grill Masters Club certified BBQ judge.
Grill Masters Club Pricing
Grill Masters Club offers different price packages to suit different needs.
If you are just getting started with BBQ and smoking, you can pay for a one-month trial package that goes for $32.95.
If you want to sample different flavors from across the globe, the three-month subscription at $29.95 per month would work well for you, and there’s also the six-month subscription at 29.95 per month.
But if you want to enjoy an abundant supply of BBQ goodies throughout the year, the 12-month subscription at $27.95 per month would be your ideal option.
Grill Masters Club History
Grill Masters Club is based in Jacksonville, Florida, and was founded by Kevin Early with the aim of providing BBQ lovers the opportunity to try out new things each month of the year.
To ensure their customers get the best products, Grill Masters Club not only researches and selects the products carefully but also tries every one of them to ascertain their quality.
Moreover, Grill Masters Club is committed to offering products that are not readily available to everyone.
If you find your new favorite grilling product in this box, it will typically be available online to purchase from the Club whenever you want it. However, there’s a minimal chance it will be available anywhere else.
Grill Masters Club Alternatives
If Grill Masters Club doesn’t appeal to you, there are several alternatives you can try, including the following three:
- Rastelli’s – Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Swedesboro, New Jersey, Rastelli’s specializes in processing and distributing beef, lamb, pork, poultry, veal, and seafood products for restaurants, hotels, institutions, and retail markets, not only in the United States but also internationally.
- Thrive Market – Established in 2015, Thrive Market is an American, online, membership-based retailer that offers a wide selection of natural and organic food products at competitive prices.
- Goldbelly – Goldbelly is an online platform for specialty food makers. It was founded by Joe Ariel, Joel Gillman, Trevor Stow, and Vanessa Torrivilla with the aim of discovering America’s best regional foods and bringing them right to your doorstep.
Pros and Cons
Let’s explore some of the major advantages and disadvantages of Grill Masters Club, so you can decide if it is right for you.
- Quality products with bold, exciting flavors
- Wide variety of products gives you plenty of options and flavors to work with every month
- A chance to experience new products from selected manufacturers that may not be available in your location
- Resourceful online community
- Flexible subscription
- You don’t get to choose what goes into your monthly box
Whether you are just getting started with grilling or you are a veteran, the Grill Masters Club is an excellent option for trying out new flavors, sharpening your grilling skills, and enriching your menus with new varieties.
Despite the fact that you don’t get a chance to choose what is included in your package, it is a valuable investment, considering the quality of their products.