There is no doubt that subscription-based retail store services have genuinely revolutionized the shopping trends for most shoppers these days.
Women are the prime targets of subscription-based clothing stores, as they are usually the ones who desire convenience in the typically hassle-filled process of shopping for new wardrobe items from time to time.
Fortunately, Gwynnie Bee is a rent-based clothing subscription platform which lets you get the items of your choice for lower flat fees.
How Does Gwynnie Bee Work
Who doesn’t like to feel and look the best in a room full of people? New clothes boost your confidence like nothing else—provided that they fit well and match your style preferences.
However, you may find yourself having an internal debate about spending too much money on a clothing article which you are sure you will be wearing only once in your lifetime.
Gwynnie Bee’s clothing rental services.
The platform offers a plethora of designs and sizes for you to choose from.
Whether you want to rent an outfit, swap your dress with another one, or buy a dress which you rented but have fallen in love with, Gwynnie Bee is the perfect place for you.
Here is how the subscription process works:
- Go the Gwynnie Bee official site and use your email address to create your account and set your password.
- Since the browsing experience is designed to conform to online shopping standards, you can use the search bar and navigation drop-down to explore different clothing categories. Apply size, color, and brand filters for a more personalized item listing.
- You can add the items which you like from the collection into your closet. The items present in your closet will be the ones sent in your monthly rotation.
It is recommended that you pay heed to closet suggestions and add at least six different clothing items in your closet to make sure that you get a clothing piece, in case your chosen item runs out of stock. You can easily mark the item of your choice as priority one.
The attic section of Gwynnie Bee enables you to view items which you may want to buy later. You can mark these items as “favorite” for upcoming occasions.
Wondering when you will receive your first Gwynnie Bee shipment?
The usual wait period is 2-3 days after you sign up.
You have unlimited swapping options for the items you rent. There is also no need to launder the items before you send them back; Gwynnie Bee cleans every article before sending them to next wearer.
Pre-selection of future Gwynnie Bee boxes is also optional so that you can save time on your next rotation.
There are no charges for damaged articles.
- Explore the items present in Gwynnie Bee wardrobe and add them to your closet
- You will receive the shipment and can keep them for as long as you like
- If you like an item too much to return it, you can buy it
Types of Clothing Available
You can find all kinds of women’s clothing items at Gwynnie Bee.
The categories include shirts and blouses, denim, skirts, formal dresses, cardigans, sweaters, jackets and outerwear, and much more.
You can also find everything from formal wear to casual clothes, depending upon your needs.
Their work wear collection is invaluable, considering the low rent fees and wide variety of professional clothing pieces to choose from. The clothing articles have a wide range of sizes (0-32), styles, and brands as well.
Gwynnie Bee offers a 30-day free trial period in which you can check their wardrobe for desired style, appropriate sizing, and suitability for your needs.
Once the trial period ends, the platform will start to charge you for every month based on the number of rotations you choose.
The breakdown of pricing is as follows:
- One item = $49
- Two items = $69
- Three items = $95
- Five items = $139
- Seven items = $179
- Ten items = $199
Here are some other great perks:
- Win free clothing items by signing up to the Gwynnie Bee referral program and getting one of your friends to subscribe
- You can cancel a subscription at any time
- Make sure all the items are returned in the appropriate time frame after cancellation; otherwise Gwynnie Bee will charge the full price of every item in your possession.
Gwynnie Bee was created over a decade ago by Christine and her crew to bring the most versatile wardrobe for girls and women to rent articles from.
Christine’s aunt, who designed clothes, inspired her to launch this platform; it was created to break from traditional shopping methods by offering clients clothing items of their choice on a rental basis.
In this way, anyone can boost their confidence by wearing new clothing items—without over-spending.
Today, Gwynnie Bee caters to a diverse range of customers who rely on this platform for their wardrobe needs.
- Passion-ista: This service includes a complete range of stylish, curated clothing items and accessories at great values.
- Frank and Oak: This company provides a sustainable clothing line for environmental advocates to invest in.
- Urbane Box: This platform offers online styling services for men and women which can be obtained on a subscription basis.
- Ability to rent clothing articles for a flat fee
- Unlimited swaps of clothing items
- Free shipping
- Subscription levels which unlock different renting potentials once you reach them
- The option of buying the articles you like
- Every item is laundered and dry cleaned before shipment
- Cancellation at any time
- Subscribers have reported that the clothes are cheaply made
- The customer service has big gap holes in terms of service cancellation
- Users have reported over-charging once they canceled their subscription
- The offerings cannot be personalized according to your style
Overall, Gwynnie Bee is a good platform for budget-conscious, trendsetting women that enjoy putting their best style foot forward.
Leave a Reply