For the modern woman, it’s not just about beauty anymore. With all the toxicity that we experience in our daily lives, we have to ensure that we live a healthy lifestyle as well.
FabFitFun acknowledged this fact and came up with a season subscription service that tackles the contemporary needs of women with a holistic approach to beauty, lifestyle, and wellness.
Let’s see if they deliver on what they promise.
How Does FabFitFun Work?
Becoming a FabFitFun subscriber is relatively straightforward. Go to their website and order a the FabFitFun box for the season.
The box contains around 8-10 full-sized premium products curated by the company. The box has an estimated value of over $200.
Each season you can customize some of the contents of your box by selecting several items that you want the company to include in your package.
You can also choose to purchase add-ons in your package, for products that you’ve previously received that you loved. If you like surprises, you can opt to leave the content of your box to the company.
Once you’ve purchased the box, it will generally arrive within one month of successful billing. If you want to get a clearer idea of when you’ll receive your box after you purchase it, you can check the shipping schedule page.
Outside of the seasonal crate of goodies, subscribers also automatically receive membership privileges.
Among these is access to FabFitFunTV, an online video streaming service that offers on-demand health and wellness content to enhance the utility of their products further.
Members are also entitled to exclusive sales and given access to the FabFitFun community so they can connect with other members.
Types of Products Available
What sets FabFitFun apart from their competitors is the sheer variety of the contents of each FabFitFun seasonal box.
To give you a better understanding of what sort of items find their way to the box, here are the contents of the Summer 2019 FabFitFun package:
• Sutra Professional Mini Travel Blow Dryer – Soft Touch Marble
• ViX PAULA HERMANNY Lotus Towel
• Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream & Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel
• Spiritual Gangster Maya Kimono
• 111 Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask
• West Elm Indigo Tie-Die Bowls
• Summer & Rose Navy Diamond Tote
• XO, Sienna Black Felt Letter Board
• Burn 60 Resistance Bands
• Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace
• And more
There are several more items included in the summer box that was not on the list.
You can also find all the contents of their previous boxes on the shipment page so you can have a better understanding of what other kinds of items make it into their seasonal boxes.
For anyone who purchases a subscription between seasons and find that the current season’s offerings have sold out, they’ll receive the Editor’s Box.
This box is a special package with products hand-selected by the FabFitFun team. They curate a select the products that make it into the box. The box will contain only full-sized products.
Members can also opt to purchase their all-time favorite products as add-ons if they are available. Existing members can also buy the Editor’s Box as an add-on to their seasonal box.
FabFitFun has two pricing models, the seasonal box, which costs $49.99 per season, and a discounted annual plan at $179.99. According to their website, shipping is free with the caveat that you live within territories contiguous to the United States.
Founded back in 2010 by Co-CEOs Michael and Daniel Broukhim, along with their Editor-in-Chief Katie Rosen Kitchens, FabFitFun, is a lifestyle subscription company that focuses on helping women lead healthier and happier lives.
Through their main product, the FabFitFun Box, they deliver a curated collection of contents that range from wellness, fitness, fashion, beauty, technology, home, and so much more every season.
The company aims to inspire women to live better and healthier lives through its products and brand discovery.
In 2018 the company surpassed a million subscribers for their FabFitFun box membership service.
To celebrate the momentous occasion, they launched the #IamFabFitFun campaign that recognized members across the United States and Canada.
The campaign revealed that the FabFitFun subscribers’ age range varied greatly, from teens to women in their eighties.
If you don’t like the products provided by FabFitFun, we’ve come up with a couple of other options you might like better:
- Allure Beauty Box – is a monthly subscription service that sends their subscribers a beauty box that contains top-trending and editor-tested makeup and beauty products with a value of $50-$90 for only $15. This is one of the cheaper options if you want to test out this type of service.
- BirchBox – is a monthly subscription service that sends subscribers a box of four to five curated samples of makeup and other beauty-related products. Their products include organic-based products, skincare items, perfumes, and different sorts of cosmetics.
- Petit Vour – Do you love cosmetic and lifestyle products but detest animal cruelty and testing done by the big corporations? If you answered yes, Petit Vour is an excellent subscription service that provides 100% cruelty-free and clean beauty through its award-winning beauty box and lifestyle shop.
• By far the best beauty and lifestyle subscription service
• Products included in the box are well-rounded and include everyday items
• Contains more than just beauty products
• High-quality products
• On the more expensive end of subscription services
• Seasonal box
FabFitFun Review Verdict
If you’re looking for a subscription service that’s well-rounded and has a holistic approach to beauty and wellness, then the FabFitFun service is the best option.
It is a bit pricier than other subscription services, but it offers a heap of items with retail values of over $200. The curation of the content is fantastic, and you can use every item in the seasonal box, from cosmetics to lifestyle items that you can use daily.
FabFitFun TV is the cherry on top of this fantastic service. If we would forward one complaint, we wished it was a monthly service because we can’t get enough of it.