Is snack time the most important meal of the day for you?
If it is, flavor and variety are key to getting the most out of your snacking.
Which raises the question, which subscription snack service would best satisfy your munchies?
Let’s see if MunchPak is for you!
How Does MunchPak Work?
The name MunchPak already gives you an idea of what to expect from this subscription snack service company.
What you might not expect is the origin of these delicious treats.
Each international snack in a MunchPak box is there because of its quality, flavor, and popularity in its home country.
This makes MunchPak a great way to experience the flavors of different countries without having to leave your couch or exhaust your wallet.
While part of the fun of ordering a MunchPak box is discovering what mysterious nibbles lie within, there’s also the option to customize the contents of your box.
This allows you to pick exactly what you’d like delivered—but note that customizing costs extra.
Asides from using MunchPak to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can also order a box as a gift for a loved one.
The ability to customize each gift box’s contents ensures that the recipient gets a snack collection he/she will truly appreciate and enjoy.
Placing an order on MunchPak is straightforward, and you can complete it in four simple steps:
- Subscribe or Order a Gift: Register on the MunchPak website to place an order either for yourself or as a gift to someone you’d like to surprise.
- Pick or Customize a Box: If you skip the customization option, you can still rest easy knowing that your MunchPak box will be packed with some of the best tasting snacks from the best snack making countries in the world.
- Delivered to your Doorstep: They ship all orders within 24 hours so you can receive and enjoy your box of goodies as soon as possible.
- No Two Boxes are the Same: Unless customized, every delivery will be different. This is because MunchPak keeps track of your orders and makes sure there is something new to delight you in each subsequent delivery.
MunchPak currently ships to the UK, the USA, Turkey, Iceland, Hungary, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Jamaica, Lebanon, New Zealand, Germany, Japan, Denmark, Spain, South Africa, Portugal, and a host of other nations.
The company is also willing to make special arrangements for deliveries to countries they don’t normally deliver.
Types of Snacks Available
The folks at MunchPak are as keen as their clientele when it comes to flavor.
They guarantee that you’ll find in your box a delectable mix of sweet, sour, spicy, and salty treats from different parts of the world.
For example, the first box we got for our review contained:
- Glico Pocky (Chocolate Banana Flavor) – A biscuit coated in chocolate and a layer of banana flavored icing straight from Thailand.
- Cadbury Curly Wurly – A caramel filled chocolate bar from the UK.
- Haitai Home Run Ball Biscuit – Cream cheese filled pastries from South Korea.
- Chiky Strawberry Cookies – Strawberry filled shortbread cookies from Costa Rica.
- Almdudler Soda – A ginger ale flavored soda from Austria.
Mind you, these were just our favorite things in the box.
There were other tasty treats, too, and as you can see, each one represents something unique from different continents and cultures.
For those with less of a sweet tooth, MunchPak lets you order healthy international snacks that are just as tasty.
The HealthPak Snack option contains gluten-free and vegan snacks that include cookies, nuts, granola bars, waffles, chips, and more.
If you’d like to customize your box of snacks, you can pick between preferred and non-preferred snack types.
There’s an extra charge of a dollar per item, and you’ll be able to choose from the following options:
One thing we love about MunchPak is that it lets you control how much you spend on treating yourself.
You can choose from three different box options:
- The MunchPak Mini: Contains five snacks and subscription costs $9.95 per month
- The Original MunchPak: Contains ten snacks and subscription costs $19.95 per month
- The FamilyPak: Contains twenty snacks and subscription costs $39.95 per month
* You can customize your subscription to receive snacks once every week, every two weeks, or once a month.
Michael Beletz and Andrew Hawel created MunchPak in November 2013.
The company has since garnered an enthusiastic following of snack lovers from across the world. The company’s rise in popularity and sales growth was exponential; it went from being a two-person team to a team of over ten employees within six months.
As of 2016, fifteen people worked at MunchPak, and the company’s expansion is still on the rise.
MunchPak’s growth isn’t limited to the workforce, as the company has also widened its foreign sources of exemplary treats and the countries to which they deliver.
- UrthBox: UrthBox’s subscription service offers non-GMO and organic snacks to people who prefer healthy snacking.
- My Keto Snack Box: This unique subscription service offers snacks that best suit a ketogenic lifestyle.
- Insta Candy: This is a snack box subscription for people who love sweets.
Things we love most about MunchPak are:
- You can pick a box size to match your appetite and budget
- Each box is a unique mix of tasty treats. There’s everything from pastries to meats, candies, drinks, and more
- It’s an international collection of snacks, making you feel like a sophisticated snack connoisseur
- Can order and have delivered as a gift
- Colorful and interesting packaging
- Unique pricing
Of course, there are also things we weren’t fans of, such as:
- If you are a picky eater, there’s a chance you might not like some of the snacks in your box, unless you customize
- Customizing is quite pricey
Our favorite thing about MunchPak boxes is that each one is uniquely loaded with unusual snacks that you definitely can’t pick up at your local store.
It’s a great opportunity to run into something surprising from a different part of the world that will become your new favorite thing.
If you have an adventurous palate, MunchPak’s unique combo of international snacks comes highly recommended.
Leave a Reply