Yoga is one of the most extensively used forms of meditation by many people—and some find it hard to pick suitable gear for performing yoga at home.
Luckily, the Yoga Club offers exclusive packages featuring some trendy and exciting gear inside it.
How Does Yoga Club Work
Just as any other self-improvement or exercise technique, you need a lot of motivation for yoga.
The Yoga Club has successfully created a community of yoga lovers who are all willing to help each other in the time of need.
But how does this added community feature help you as a new subscriber?
When you sign up for Yoga Club, you will soon realize that you have become a part of a greater community now. T
his may be just the push you need to help you become strong enough to overcome all of the various hurdles and barriers barring your way to better fitness.
Have you ever thought about how great it would be to have all your favorite athletic wear right delivered right to your mailbox?
If not, the Yoga Club has got something up its sleeve for you. Their monthly subscription makes the whole shopping process easier than a downward dog.
Here is how you can become a part of the Yoga Club community:
- Sign up: Visit the official site of Yoga Club and hover over the sign in option
- Take the style quiz: Once you have signed up on this platform, the Yoga Club will ask you to take a style quiz; this will help determine your size and style preferences based on your answers
- Picking the items: Yoga Club has recruited a team of professional stylists to curate the best collection of fashion sports gear to suit your needs
- Payment: Yoga Club is all about providing you with the best value for your hard-earned money. This platform offers up to 60% savings on retail items–which is undoubtedly part of the growing attraction for this company.
Another notable aspect about Yoga Club is how well they utilize your answers to the style quiz.
As a new subscriber, you may find it very hard to set your style preferences; the style quiz is a great way for the Yoga Club stylists to develop an understanding so that they can send you the perfect items to suit your needs.
Types of Clothing Available
Yoga Club offers a complete range of styles and designs for you to pick from.
The platform is focused solely on women’s sportswear, which is why they are able to deliver so many options and such high quality for less money.
The three main components of every package are:
- A premium sports bra
- Matching or contrasting yoga pants
- A high-quality athletic top
Yoga Club has collaborated with big fitness brands such as Onezie, Manduka, Free People, Teeki, and many more.
Given such a wide range of brands available for your subscription package, you can always be sure that you will find precisely what you want.
Yoga Club also offers different pricing plans.
One of the biggest reasons why people love this platform is that it does not strain your pocket. You will receive substantial savings with your bundled price as compared to the actual prices of each individual product.
The Guru package includes a 3–piece Premium Brand Outfit which is hand-curated by professional stylists.
And better yet—you will save approximately 60-80% on the total cost of the items included in this package.
Yoga Club offers two different membership plans:
- Monthly subscription = $79 per month
- Quarterly subscription = $89 per quarter
Also, through the referral program, you have the ability to reduce your total feel by $10.
Given this impressively affordable pricing, chances are you can easily subscribe to Yoga Club so that you can start your journey of personal enlightenment.
The Yoga Club was established with the goal of bringing people together on one platform for self-meditation and inner healing.
The platform offers a very interesting subscription package to kindle the flame of fitness in its community members.
Launched as an online website for Yoga lovers, the platform is rapidly turning into a group of adamant self-motivators who simply want to make choosing yoga and meditation easier by offering these boxes.
Yoga not your thing? Check out these other choices:
- Stitch Fix: This platform offers a highly personalized clothing subscription service. You not only have professional stylists curate suitable outfits for you, but they also offer suggestions as to what kinds of clothing you might like to receive.
- Gwynnie Bee: This platform is all about renting clothing items, swapping them with others, and returning them to find new ones. Instead of buying a dress for full price, this service lets you pay a flat rental fee, which is less than the actual price of the dress.
- Frank and Oak: This retail sustainable clothing store offers customers the most eco-friendly style options.
- Community-based subscription service
- Daily dose of yoga updates and motivation from the Yoga Club community
- Donate yoga and meditation classes to needy children with every box you purchase
- In-depth style quiz to ensure that you get only clothing items which fit your style
- Package includes a sports bra, yoga pants, and top for as low as $79
- 2-3 days doorstep shipping
- Safe and secure transaction
- Exchanges are possible
- Strong lineup of brands
- Efficient customer support
- You can never be sure about the quality of clothes you will be receiving in your package
- Refund and exchange policies are a bit vague
- No option to cancel at anytime
Overall, Yoga Club is a great way for women to kick start their experience of meditation and yoga without the worry of having to go out and shop for new athletic wear.
Subscribing to Yoga Club offers as much as 60% savings on regular pricing, which makes it a good option for newcomers on a budget.