Reading the written words of great authors is one of the purest, most satisfying joys you can experience.
But keeping the shelf stocked with great reads consistently can become a chore in itself, no matter what genre you can’t get enough of.
Whether you are a thriller fan or a history geek, the BookCase Club has got a lot in store for you.
Table of Contents
How BookCase Club Works
So, what exactly is the BookCase Club?
- Is it some sort of online bookshop?
- Or is it a subscription-based online book club?
Well, the answer lies in the second question—this platform is a subscription service offering several packages for avid readers in major book genres.
The platform’s ultimate goal is to highlight the importance of book reading among readers of all age groups.
There is no doubt that literature is one of the strongest weapons on the planet when one endeavors for a lifestyle change, no matter the scope.
BookCase Club offers an opportunity for book zealots to transform their world, even if it is done in the smallest of degrees.
Every month, the club dispatches new bundles of interesting books for members to devour.
The BookCase Club strives to make its subscription process as hassle-free as possible for potential subscribers.
All you need is to know what you like to read and follow the next three steps to get registered for the BookCase Club subscriptions.
Let’s take a look:
- Choosing a theme: This is the first step in selecting a book bundle from the BookCase club. The platform features eight different themes from which you can select your most favorite ones. To start choosing your themes, you will have to sign up to create your account on BookCase Club.
- Choosing a plan term: Here, you will have to select a payment term. Users can choose from 3-, 6-, and 12-month terms. The best part is that these plans can be paused at any time if you need a break or to catch up on your reading. You can pay online for the term of your choice.
- Getting the shipment: BookCase Club offers one of the quickest shipping for their subscription plans; within the first month of payment, the shipment is sent to subscribers.
Overall, subscribing to BookCase Club is as simple as it gets, and it’s great they offer the option of choosing your theme and pausing your plan.
Types of Books Available
BookCase Club offers a range of 8 different genres from which you can pick your themes.
Take a look at the options available to you on BookCase Club:
- Teenage Dream (YA, or Young Adult), featuring six different options monthly
- Strange Worlds, featuring science fiction/fantasy
- Blind Date, featuring paranormal romance
- Thrill Seeker, featuring mystery/thriller
- Booking for Love, featuring romance
- Kids’ Books, featuring picture books
- Quarterly military history books
- Quarterly cookbooks
If you are wondering about the suitability of kids’ books offered by BookCase club, let me tell you that they stand among the best.
The collection features picture books designed to stimulate curiosity, establish a love of reading, and aid your child’s overall growth and development.
Undoubtedly, the BookCase Club is one of the most affordable subscription-based communities out there.
The inexpensive pricing offered by this platform is designed to entice you to subscribe and check out its monthly shipments.
Here is a breakdown of pricing and what you’ll get for your money:
- A single month plan costs $9.99 a month + shipping, which is quite inexpensive as compared to other book subscription services.
- The package will include two books, specially handpicked by BookCase Club’s team based on your theme of choice, and a variety of bookmarks that change with every new shipment.
Due to its affordable pricing and handpicked books, BookCase Club has become one of the best book subscriptions and is a delight for every avid reader who does not want to spend a lot of money on potentially uninteresting books.
BookCase Club was created a couple of years ago to provide readers with an unending supply of monthly literature.
As per their Facebook page, the retail company started social media sales in 2015.
Since then, the club has been supplying bookworms a monthly dose of pleasantly surprising books in every shipment.
If we take a look at their official website “About” page, it becomes very obvious that this platform places much importance in promoting literature, as per their belief in the transforming power of stories.
BookCase Club is an amazing place for teenagers and kids alike.
It is also suitable for adults to some extent. But maybe there’s an even better option.
If you are looking for alternative platforms, however, we suggest you take a look at the following:
- Bookroo: This subscription-based monthly book club is specially focused on kids starting from the age of 0 years and ranging up to 10 years. It offers a broad range of pictures, board, and chapter books.
- Faithbox: A subscription service platform designed with a goal to promote religious values and spirituality in the Christian community.
- Book of the Month: A popular option, this long-established platform offers you the opportunity to receive your choice of new releases every month.
- A choice of selecting books from 8 different book themes
- Two books of your choice and beautiful bookmarks in every shipment
- Safe and secure payment methods
- The ability to cancel next month’s subscription before it starts
- Ability to pause the subscription term to catch up on reading
- Enriched book genres with a variety of options to choose from
- Affordable pricing and fast shipping
- Issues with the quality of shipment boxes and the protection of their contents
- The shipments do not seem to follow the order of book series as everything is sent randomly
Overall, the BookCase Club is a very affordable way to ensure you have an exciting new book on your doorstep each month.
With the ability to manage your subscription, choose your genre, and take advantage of fun little perks like bookmarks, it’s easy to see why BookCase Club makes great sense for avid readers.
If that weren’t enough, cookbooks and non-fiction can keep you coming back time and again.